Monday, December 30, 2013

This is Mrs. Parker, who I work with at my school. She was Brittany's first grade teacher, and has become a very dear friend of mine. She released one balloon for every year she has known us.

Nizhoni, one of Brittany's favorite cousins.

This was taken by a friend of mine from out of her window. The little black speckles are the balloons from when we released them at the park.


The children of Joann Funk in St. George

This is the banner the cousins on the Lacy side of the family made for Brittany for this special day. We have it now in our home, and I love every little detail of it.

My sister, Teresa and her husband Drew. They even have a little one to represent their little boy.


Trecia's balloons right before she let them go.

These next few pictures are of the family that used to live next door to us. They were very close to not only John and I, but each of our kids. This one is Makayde

Kinsley
Regan
The boys, Chantrey and Tanyon

Andrea went to high school with me. She and her mother have been so kind and supportive to me even though I haven't seen them in almost 20 years. These balloons were let go in Denver.


The children of my dear friends Ashley and Geoff. They let their balloons go in California.




The one with the bottle is Brittney, she is the daughter of a long time friend of mine, Becky. The two met several years ago when James and Becky still lived in Blanding. They now live in Alaska, and "going to town" is a bit of a ride. They had bought balloons the day before, but they had gone flat by the time the day of the balloon release came the next day. So, in they sent a message in a bottle instead. I loved the idea so much I later used it with my own family.




Johns sister Crystal and her family in Santaquin

Two of my friends from work and church, Claire and Lindsay with her kids.
The Lacy family in Blanding. They all got together to make a banner and release balloons as a family.


Andrea, Allen, and Myah in Price



Rachel was in Salt Lake on the day we released balloons. She was eating at a restaurant where the roof can open up, so she asked if she could release a balloon for Brittany through their roof.  I love the creativity of so many of these! 


My parents in Mantua, my dad added lights to theirs since it was dark outside by the time they were able to release theirs.



Jane, a dear sweet friend I have recently made. She and her family let theirs go in Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment